Buffalo Polyester Resin 300ml
XP is a polyester based fixing resin designed as an economical solution for chemical anchoring in low exposure areas, with lightweight to medium loads. Particularly suitable for anchoring studs and bolts into hollow walls and masonry.
Number of Fixing Holes per Cartridge
Stud Diameter (Standard Embedment) M8 M10 M12 M16 M20
Holes Per 300ml Cartridge 66 41 24 13 5
- Ideal for use in Low Exposure situations
- Economical Fixing Resin
- Medium Duty Load Applications
- For use in Hollow Wall, Brickwork and Masonry
- Hollow Wall with Perforated Sleeve
- Hollow Block with Perforated Sleeve
- Masonry Fixings
- Close to the edge fixings
- Medium Load Fixings
- Areas of low exposure
Also recommended for use with perforated nylon sleeves, metal internal threaded sockets and metal perforated sleeve.