Delivery, Return & Refund Policy
Your ordered product is dispatched the next working day as per our standard company policy. If you want it to be dispatched on any specific day or during weekends, please let us know.
We have our own logistics and we deliver orders to selected locations from Monday to Friday. To deliver to other areas, we have a tie up with a reputed carrier.
The product can also be collected from our trade counters and collection points which are open from 7:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Call us on 01280 822288 to confirm the status of your order.
Cost of Delivery
The delivery charge is £10 + VAT on all orders.
An additional surcharge is applicable for deliveries to select locations that include Channel Islands, UK Isles, Scottish Highlands and Ireland. Therefore, you are requested to contact us before placing your order for these locations.
Return and Refund Policy
We try our best to ensure the quality of the product. If you are still not happy, we will accept the returned product.
Eligibility for Refund
At Runners we want you to be happy with your order and hopefully will never need to return anything but should you need to return any goods we aim to make it as quick and easy as possible to exchange or refund your purchase.
This page tells you all you need to know.
- The Buyer may cancel an order or return any unwanted goods to the Seller within 30 days of the date of receiving delivery, or collection from the trade counter. Such notice may be given by phone, mail or email. If the Buyer is canceling because of any problem with the goods, please notify the Seller of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- The Seller will only accept returns providing the goods are undamaged, in the original undamaged packaging and are in a re-sellable condition. Restocking charges may apply to some returns.
- If for any reason the order arrives incomplete or the consignment was damaged in transit to the Buyer, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. Such notice may be given by phone, mail or email.
- The Seller is unable to accept the return of any goods that have already been part used or fitted prior to returning
- The Seller is unable to accept the return of any non-standard special products that have been supplied correctly in accordance with the Buyer’s instructions.
- Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by the Seller, the Seller will arrange collection of the goods.
- Where the goods are being returned because they are no longer needed or the incorrect items were ordered by the Buyer, the goods must be returned to the Seller at the Buyer’s cost. If the Buyer requires the Seller to arrange collection, the cost of the collection will be deducted from any potential credit or refund due to the Buyer.
- The Seller will refund by the same method of payment used to purchase the goods.
Contact our sales team at: [email protected] within 30 days of receiving the product.