All orders are dispatched the next working day and placed on a 1-5 working day delivery. If you want your order to be dispatched on any specific day or placed on a faster delivery, please let us know.
Your order will be delivered between 8:00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. You can also collect your order from our trade counter which is open from 7:00am – 4:45pm, Monday to Friday.
Please call us on +441280 822288 to confirm the status of your order.
Cost of Delivery
Our standard 1-5 working day delivery charge is £12.50 + VAT.
The charge for a faster 1-3 working day delivery is £35 + VAT.
An additional surcharge is applicable for deliveries to the Channel Islands, UK Isles, Scottish Highlands and Ireland.
For international orders please call: +441280822288
Return and Refund Policy
We try our best to ensure the quality of the products we sell. If you are still not happy, we will accept your returned order.
Eligibility for Refund
At Runners we aim to make it quick and easy to exchange or refund your purchase.
Please read the points below which outline your eligibility of a refund.
- The Buyer may cancel an order or return any unwanted goods to the Seller within 30 days of the delivery date or collection from the trade counter. Such notice may be given by phone, mail or email. If the Buyer is cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify the Seller of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- The Seller will only accept returns providing the goods are undamaged, in the original undamaged packaging and are in a re-sellable condition. Restocking charges may apply to some returns.
- If for any reason the order arrives incomplete or the consignment was damaged in transit to the Buyer, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. Such notice may be given by phone, mail or email.
- The Seller is unable to accept the return of any goods that have already been part used or fitted prior to returning.
- The Seller is unable to accept the return of any non-standard special products that have been supplied correctly in accordance with the Buyer’s instructions.
- Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect or because of unsuitable substitution by the Seller, the Seller can arrange collection of the goods.
- Where the goods are being returned because they are no longer needed or the incorrect items were ordered by the Buyer, the goods must be returned to the Seller at the Buyer’s cost. If the Buyer requires the Seller to arrange collection, the cost of the collection will be deducted from any potential credit or refund due to the Buyer.
- The Seller will refund by the same method of payment used to purchase the goods.
Contact our sales team at: [email protected] within 30 days of receiving the product.