FurnStraight 300 – Base Rolling Sliding Wardrobe Door Mechanism
Use the FurnStraight 300 with a sliding door bottom guide track channel and rollers for a smooth gliding motion on doors weighing up to 30kg each.
Easy to install sliding door bottom guides and fully adjustable settings mean the FurnStraight 300 is a great solution for any of your cabinet or wardrobe sliding doors projects.
Select the options below to configure
- Bottom Rolling Single Track Straight Sliding System
- Suited to Interior Applications
- Track can be recessed or surface fixed to cabinet
- Rollers are recessed to face of door
- Sliding wardrobe door track for timber doors where top-hung systems are not ideal.
- Track can be joined by butting track together
- Any number of doors can be used on any number of tracks
- Smooth rolling, adjustable system with sliding door bottom roller
- Uses retractable top guides for easy click-on installation or removal of doors
- Tracks can be placed in front/behind each other to create a bypassing system
- Max Door Weight: 30kg
- Min Door Thickness: 18mm
- Up to 2.5mm Vertical Adjustment
- Aluminium bottom track (grooved or surface fixed) – available in 2m lengths
- Plastic top guide track (white or black) – available in 2m lengths
- 2 x adjustable bottom rollers
- 2 x retractable top guides
- 2 x stoppers mounted in top track