Which sliding door system suits my project?
The 20 Series is a straight & folding sliding door system for lightweight doors in interior and exterior applications. 20 Series is popular for wardrobe doors, internal partitions and has a maximum weight capacity of 90kg per panel, working with timber or metal panels.
- Delrin or nylon coated tyres offer quieter running
- Very easy to fit
Straight and folding sliding door systems for commercial interior and exterior applications, with a weight capacity of 440kg per panel. This system is popular for barn doors, stable doors and also internal applications with an industrial style. Compatible with timber or metal panels.
- Compact top track
- 10 different types of hangers making it compatible with a wide range of applications
Straight sliding door system for commercial interior & exterior applications up to 600kg per panel. This system is popular for sliding doors in warehouses, agricultural buildings and stables. Working with metal or timber panels.
- Hard wearing needle bearings
- Can be retro fitted into many different popular track profiles
Straight & folding sliding door system for heavy commercial interior or exterior applications up to 1000kg. The 250 series kit is popular for sliding doors in hangers, warehousing, and agricultural buildings. Compatible with timber or metal panels
- Very high weight loadings
- Stainless steel bearings for precise and smooth action
- Engineered to last a life time