Our range of sliding door gear for wardrobes is perfect for when you have an armful of ironing to put away. We appreciate how important it is to gain easy access to closets and supply a range of hardware which have been designed specifically for wardrobes; and with the help of our team you’ll find the perfect solution.
As a leading supplier of door hardware we’re able to provide systems for any doors, from large commercial doors and warehouse partition walls through to small domestic cupboards. Along with supplying a range of sliding door kits for wardrobes, we’re also able to offer honest and impartial advice.
If you’re looking to make the opening and closing of your wardrobe door runners both easier and smoother, we recommend using one of the straight sliding door systems which use a wardrobe sliding door track that is designed to either come together or past each other; and via our website you’ll find a wide variety available within our Mini Series range, including:
• 00-202 bottom profile fibre rail guide which is 2 metres in length
• 00-225 top profile brass plated channel guide, which is 2 metres in length
• 00-232 PVC channel guide, available in white or brown and again comes in a length of two metres.
• 00-113, steel bottom guide which can handle a maximum door weight of 12 kilograms per pair
• 00-112 nylon guide runner, which can handle a maximum door weight of 15 kilograms per pair
• 00-1132 steel bottom roller, which is able to handle up to 35 kilograms per pair
• 00-310 brass plated retractable guide with a 6mm dia brass roller
Along with having a wide selection of wardrobe sliding door gear kits our professional, friendly and experienced team can also offer professional and experienced advice to ensure that you get the best product, please be free to send us an email at: [email protected]